Precision. Adjustable brightness level & stand.
On the road or in the studio, our laser keyboard allows you to create your music instantly with a built-in music APP. Have a great time with your friends or families by playing piano, guitar, bass, or drums during your get-togethers!
The keyboard layouts of other current laser projection keyboards have square keys with no space in-between, so it’s very easy to mistype unwanted keystrokes. That’s why we designed the round buttons layout to fix this problem. With our calculated round key design, you won’t hit the wrong key again.GET IT NOW
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 7.9 x 4.2 cm ; 72.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
• English QWERTY keyboard layout. • Mouse function. • Cell phone stand. • Power bank. • USB connection. • Bluetooth connection 3.0. • Built-in G-sensor. • Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery for mobility and convenience • Compatible with latest operating systems: Windows 7 & later, Windows Phone 7 & later, iOS8& later, Android 4.0 & later, Mac OS X & later.
The laser is sharper and more accurate. It is therefore much easier to use. You won't make any typo's. This is supported by the round key design.
Yes the input method depends on your phone. It will project according to your personal mobile keyboard settings automatically.
1. Connecting via USB • Laser Projection Keyboard is compatible with all USB HID capable operating systems. USB HID connection allows plug-on-play without installing a separate drive. 1. Connect Laser Projection Keyboard and host device using supplied USB Type-C cable.Host device must support USB HID. 2. Power on Laser Projection Keyboard. 7.
2. Connecting via Bluetooth • Laser Projection Keyboard supports Bluetooth HID: • Connection via Bluetooth HID does not require installation of separate driver as long as the host device has HID compatibility. • Bluetooth 3.0 or higher required for connecting to some devices. Bluetooth Connection Instruction 1. Power on Laser Projection Keyboard 2. Bluetooth Status LED will be blinking indicating the Laser Projection Keyboard is searching for a new device or previously paired devices within its proximity . Laser Projection Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices This feature is added for convenience, assuming there is a single host device. If the Laser Projection Keyboard has re-connect the recently connected devices but it need pair for a new device, Turn the connected device Bluetooth off, the Bluetooth Status LED will be blinking again. 3. On primary device,go to Bluetooth setting;search for Bluetooth devices. 4. When the device discovers” Laser Projection keyboard”,tap to connect. 5. Upon successful pairing, the LED will stop blinking and turn on Screen shot of successful pairing on iOS on Android 8.
3. Power Saving and Safety Mode Guide ·The brightness will change to low level if there is no operation on the keyboard within 30 seconds. Press any key to resume to standard brightness. Factory default brightness is the highest level during power on. ·The product will be automatically standby if there is no operation on the keyboard within 5 minute.Press Power Switch to restart the product. ·The keyboard pattern projector and IR light will turn off if the device in use is dumped or left the table. The keyboard pattern projector and IR light will automatically turn on if the device is placed correctly on the table.
4. Making Adjustments >Sound Feedback Ajustment ·There are total of 5 levels;sound level remains as adjusted when device is turned off and on. ·To incease sound level:Tap and hold “FN” key and tap ”RIGHT” arrow key. ·To decrease sound level:Tap and hold “FN” key and tap ”LEFT” arrow key. >Projection Brightness Adjustment ·There are total of 4 brightness levels. ·To increase brightness:Tap and hold “FN” key and tap “UP”arrow key. ·To decrease brightness:Tap and hold “FN” key and tap “DOWN”arrow key.
5. Mouse Mode To change keyboard mode to mouse mode on the keyboard, press the key. The projection keyboard brightness will change to low level. To Change mouse mode to keyboard mode, on the keyboard, press the key. The projection keyboard resume to standard brightness. +Mouse/cursor function is available on devices that support such feature (Most Windows,Android and Mac OS). Note: iOS devices do not support mouse function.
6. Power bank Laser Projection Keyboard has high capacity lithium-ion batteries, lightweight, safety, environmental protection. Via the attached cable, not only can power the portabled device directly, but also can charge the built-in battery. It provides adequate back-up energy for the wild expedition, traveling, adventure, and travel home. 1. Charging the built-in battery: The applicable standard cable plug in the computer USB or USB Charger, connect to the USB Type-C port of mobile power, It will automatic wake-up charging. During charging, the charging LED in blinking.When the LED is constantly on,it indicates charging completed. 3. Use Laser Projection Keyboard to charge other comsumer electronics : Connect the Laser Projection Keyboard to the device through use of USB ports.The power capacity LED will turn on and start to charge the device.
• Laser Projection Keyboard • USB Type-C Cable • User’s Manual
Yes we do!
Need to Return Your Purchase? It's easy!
In the unlikely event you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. (Returns must be un-used, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.) Some items ship with an attached security tag. Merchandise returned must be in the original box & undamaged.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item.
The amount will be sent to your original payment method.